Monday, April 20, 2009

More Thanks and Raves Part 2-Joya Beauty

More credit where credit is due!

A true artist, Joanne McDonough of Joya Beauty.
From her calming demeanor to her exceptional talent, Joanne made me feel so relaxed (no easy task) during those last few hours of waiting and so beautiful as I walked down the aisle!

I am not a "makeup girl" -but Joanne takes the time to learn about your personal style as well as the look you are trying to accomplish for your wedding day persona. I told Jo that I wanted to look "soft, fresh and light" and the way she accentuated my features and polished my look was perfection!

Let's face it, like many women, I am my own worst critic. As I see photos from throughout my wedding day, I just keep on noticing that my makeup was flawless into the midnight hour! I laughed, cried, hugged, kissed and danced the entire night and I still loved the way I looked when we called it a night. I credit Joanne for helping me to feel so wonderful about myself, even in retrospect!

Joanne is a wonderful makeup artist and a beautiful spirit. Thank you again Joanne for making me feel so beautiful on the happiest day of my life!!!

www.joyabeauty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment