Sunday, January 4, 2009

Photo shoot for Chase Hill Event Center


I was honored last September, to be invited by Cyndi and Chris Smith of CA Smith Photography in Kennebunkport to work with them on a photoshoot for The Chase Hill Event Center, one of the White Barn Inn sister properties. The Chase Hill Event Center is a great spot for weddings and events of all types, and I was very excited to create a few Event Design looks to showcase the space.

Lots of images from our shoot are featured on the new website. Check out the new look of Chase Hill here! My favorites are the "lobsterbake" theme gallery shots.

We had a ball during the shoot and Chris even found a moment to make me look glamorous...
I am sure there were hours of photoshop used on this image. Hahaha!
Thanks again to Cyndi and Chris as well as all at Chase Hill for having me along!

No comments:

Post a Comment