Monday, December 1, 2008

Ok, Ok, finally a blog!

Tis the season...to start the Blissful Blog!

After much consideration and prodding by friends in the industry, I guess I will give the blog a try once again. I tried once a few years back and just found that I couldn't make the time to get into it. I'll try harder this time!


Well, the year is winding down as is "Wedding Season" and I have found myself shifting gears as well as in retrospect of our great weddings and events from 2008!


First off, I want to thank all of the couples, families and vendor friends who have made this years' events so memorable! It is an honor as well as a great pleasure to work with and for you.


2008 has seen Blissful Weddings and Events of all sizes and shapes, formalities and style.


Leading off the season back in January were Kate and Dan. It was very special to coordinate and officiate for this great couple, because I asssited Kate's Dad and his wife Jane back in 2003! I felt like part of the family, being back with this fun group!




No comments:

Post a Comment