Thursday, January 15, 2009

Vendor Raves- Melinda Butler


I have decided to take some time out now and again to give "shout outs" to great vendor friends who are crazy, fun, creative, cool and talented.

I have to start out with my good friend, photographer Melinda Butler.

Mindy and I have been working together for years...
WOW! I think it's been close to 9 years! We have done so many awesome weddings together- from Boston to Bangor, farm fields to fancy ballrooms, "Blue Moons" to "Midsummer Night's Dreams." Mindy has photographed my Brother's, Sister's and Cousin's weddings, family parties and more clients than I can count. We always have fun together and it is great to work woth a professional who loves their job and brings not only talent but a true love for her craft to every wedding.

Cheers to you Min!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful photo! I was wondering if you could tell me the venue??

    ReplyDelete